With the Covid-19 global pandemic continuing to gain traction, at Scanprobe we are fully focused on making sure that we are doing everything we can to ensure the health and well-being of our staff and customers alike. So long as the government allows it, Scanprobe will be open for business to service new and existing customers to the drainage industry. It was very important that the government outlined “water and sewerage operations” as “essential to the Covid-19 response” along with a lot of other essential operations required to help to keep the United Kingdom operating.
As a result of Covid-19 we have made some key changes to our own business processes that, whilst impacting the inter-personal relationship we have with our customers that we pride ourselves on, we believe are important to help limit the spread of this virus.
Changes such as:
– all staff have their temperature taken every morning when they arrive & after break with a laser thermometer.
– all staff must wash their hands upon entry and re-entry to the building.
– hand sanitiser is widely and freely available.
– all customer touch-points are sanitised regularly.
– customers have limited access to the premises
– customer property brought to Scanprobe for service or repair is sanitised before it is taken into the Service Department.
– anyone who can work from home is encouraged to do so.
– products are sanitised before delivery.
– working stations have been adapted to allow for the minimum 2 meters social distancing.
These changes to our business operation are on top of the Covid-19 health guidelines provided by the World Health Organisation.
To all of our customers, we thank you for your understanding as we undertake these changes & your continuing support and business through these globally testing times. Finally, we wish you and your families well.