Software updates are a key part of the Maxprobe's construction, as they form the basis of our "Future Proof" mentality.
To Scanprobe, being "Future Proof" is important to us in terms of providing true value to our customers, both new and historic. So when we develop new software updates for the Maxprobe & TrapJumper control boxes, whilst being applied to all products on the production line they are also freely available to all of our existing customers. So when you bring your Scanprobe camera system to us for a service or repair, if any software updates are available they are applied as part of the service. In the past software updates have included such improvements including:
- User improvements (including, but not limited to):
- resetting the meterage counter at the beginning of each new survey run
- connection to the mina mobile app by holding down the mina key for 3 seconds
- removal of non-essential on-screen pop-ups
- reduction in load-up time
- Introduction of mina Survey reporting software, and software updates including:
- connectivity improvement to mobile app
- creation of a survey diagram using the collected survey data
- the ability to add a cover image to your mina report via the app or the camera system
- automatic PDF report creation
- The ability to introduce individual company logos into the loading screen
- great for personalisation
- great for proof of ownership
And these software updates are part of our drive to make sure that our range of drain camera systems remain pivotal to the successes of our customers in the drainage and pipeline inspection industries.
In order to update your Scanprobe control box, you will need to follow these instructions:
- Download the zip file above.
- Extract the contents onto a blank USB stick exactly as it appears
Do NOT rename or unpack the contents of the folder
- Turn on your Scanprobe control box
- Once it has fully loaded up, press the enter to get past the splash screen
- Insert the USB stick into one of the slots on the front of the control box, and wait for the USB icon to appear on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Navigate to the General tab, arrow down to highlight the main box
- Press 'm' to select "S/W upgrade"
- Press OK to confirm, and to begin the update.
- Once complete, you will be prompted to reboot your control box
Keep the USB in the drive until you have rebooted and gone past the loading screen.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our Service Department.