WinCan turns your data into decisions
WinCan VX transforms how you make decisions based on the rich data that inspection technologies of today capture. Imagine an integrated, single application offering you the power to manage your assets and resources in real-time.
Analyze: To understand maintenance needs, it runs queries on any combination of criteria. You can get results in the form of raw data, on a map, or in reports.
Budget: Manages inspection workflow, anticipates maintenance, makes budgetary projections, and allocation resources based on infrastructure condition.
Comply: Collects standards-compliant data for export, reporting, and analysis. WinCan supports over 50 defect catalogs, including WRc and MACP/PACP.
Decide: Extracts the actionable intelligence you need to make critical maintenance decisions.
Integrate: Interfaces with every major GIS platform and municipal databases, and connects with any inspection equipment.
Report: Uses schematic illustrations, photos, and filtered data to generate information-rich reports.
Share: Securely publishes completed inspections to the clouds, where clients can use a web browser to view them instantly.
WinCan is cloud-based and offers secure global success
New WinCan Web keeps your inspection data current, accessible, and secure on the cloud. How does this benefit you? Here’s how:
- Access: Authorized parties can access the most recent inspection data instantly using any device with a web browser.
- Competitive: To lower operating costs, large firms can offload IT functions, with small contractors delivering results with previously unavailable quality and speed.
- Scalability: Subscribers just pay for the storage they require and may increase that storage anytime.
- Security: Administrators may precisely control who accesses what information. To protect against data loss, the data center of WinCan provides the necessary hardware redundancy.
- Workflow: Supervisors may automate the assignment of inspection tasks, along with how inspection results are shared and compiled in real-time.
WinCan is designed to be scalable, to be able to grow with you
WinCan VX allows you to invest in the functionality you need today, and then add capabilities and bandwidth as future needs arise.
- Modules: These extensions to the core application allow you to add particular capabilities as needs arise.
- Subscriptions: With a subscription, you can license WinCan for a flat annual fee while gaining access to training, support, cloud storage, and every software update.
- Value bundles: These famous combinations of add-on modules and core functionality provide savings over individually bought components.
WinCan is innovative, offering you the advanced capability
WinCan is supported by the largest user base of the market, investing in the R&D necessary to offer innovation ahead of the competition. So whether it’s new analytical tools, new ways to inspect, or new support for downstream processes like rehab and cleaning, you can trust WinCan VX to lead the market.
- 3D: The 3D visualization technology of 3D allows you to build a virtual model of your infrastructure based on measurements collected during inspection.
- Competitive: The GIS implementation of WinCan VX makes it easy to manage infrastructure using maps as the front end. To create entire WinCan projects with pre-populated section data, just click and drag on a map.
- Scanning: The ScanExplorer module allows you to navigate and interpret data from the laser and side-scan inspections via its four-synchronized views.
WinCan allows you to collaborate, providing you with optimum teamwork
Teamwork and process – both are imperative for managing your wastewater collection network effectively, from cleaning and inspection to replacement, rehab, and maintenance. WinCan VX implement best practices of the industry, seamlessly coordinating your workflows and personnel. With WinCan Web instantly sharing inspection results, your decisions are always based on the most current, complete data.
What’s the wait now? Contact Scanprobe and get your WinCan drain camera instantly!
You must be logged in to post a comment.